THE LATEST PORTUGUESE SOCCER NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Join us on Twitter for quick
news reports, pics and videos.
Join us on Facebook for quick news reports, pics and videos
|Last 5 League Games at Dragao||Score||Date|
|FC Porto win||2-1||02-03-2018|
|FC Porto win||2-1||04-02-2017|
|FC Porto win||3-0||01-03-2015|
|FC Porto win||3-1||27-10-2013|
When - May 18, 2019
Where: Porto, Portugal at Estadio do Dragao Time: 18:30 WEST
Potential Starting Line-Ups
- FC Porto need to win and hope that Benfica loses to win the Portuguese League title.
- FC Porto have lost only two games at home all season while winning 14, they have yet to draw at home all season.
- Porto have scored first in all home league games except two this year.
- FC Porto and Sporting faced off in a best of three series in 1922 in the first Championship of Portugal ultimately won by Porto.
- Sporting have only won once at the Dragao since 2008, that was a 3-1 win in 2016.
- Sporting's Bryan Ruiz was the top rated player last season in the clubs encounter at the Dragao.
- Bruno Fernandes is looking to become the first midfield player to win the golden boot since 1953/54, he is one goal behind the current leader.
WRITTEN BY ALBERTO MONIZ