THE LATEST PORTUGUESE SOCCER NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
|Last 5 League Games at Dragao||Score||Date|
|FC Porto win||2-1||18-05-2019|
|FC Porto win||2-1||02-03-2018|
|FC Porto win||2-1||07-02-2017|
|FC Porto win||3-0||01-03-2015|
When - July 15, 2020
Where: Porto, Portugal at Estadio do Dragao Time: 16:30 WEST
Potential Starting Line-Ups
- FC Porto need to earn one point and they will clinch the Portuguese League championship.
- FC Porto have allowed the least goals against this season, allowing only 19 goals all year, they have only allowed six at home.
- The last nine games between these clubs at Dragao have had a winner decided with the last draw coming back during the 2008/09 season.
- FC Porto and Sporting are meeting for the 172nd time in league play since 1934/35.
- Sporting are unbeaten under Ruben Amorim in eight games since the league restart going 6-2-0.
- Sporting's last win at Dragao was during the 2015/16 season a 3-1 victory that saw Slimani score a brace.
- Sporting's Jovane Cabral was named the Portuguese League player of the month for June.
WRITTEN BY ALBERTO MONIZ
PORTUGUESE SOCCER NEWS LINKS
Join us on Twitter for quick
news reports, pics and videos.
Join us on Facebook for quick news reports, pics and videos