|Last 5 League Games at Luz||Score||Date|
|FC Porto win||1-0||15-04-2018|
|FC Porto win||2-1||12-02-2016|
When - August 24, 2019
Where: Lisbon, Portugal at Estadio da Luz Time: 14:00 WEST
Potential Starting Line-Ups
- Benfica won both league encounters against FC Porto last season, the first time that has happened since 2005/06.
- Benfica manager Bruno Lage has not lost a league game since taking over at Benfica going 20-1-0.
- Benfica defeated FC Porto at home in 1942-43 by a score of 12-2 the highest winning margin of the Classico encounters.
- Benfica and FC Porto will be playing in their 171st "O Classico" league game.
- Porto's Ze Luis scored a hat trick last week, the last player to score a three or more goals against Benfica was Lemos in 1970-71.
- FC Porto have only defeated Benfica at home by more then one goal on one occassion a 2-0 victory in the 1950-51 season.
- Benfica's Alex Grimaldo was the highest rated player in last seasons encounter at the Luz with a rating of 7.80.
WRITTEN BY JORGE CORREIA
Join us on Twitter for quick
news reports, pics and videos.
Join us on Facebook for quick news reports, pics and videos
THE LATEST PORTUGUESE SOCCER NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE