|Last 5 League Games at Dragao||Score||Date|
|FC Porto win||1-0||20-09-2015|
|FC Porto win||2-1||10-05-2014|
When - March 2, 2019
Where: Porto, Portugal at Estadio do Dragao Time: 20:30 WEST
Potential Starting Line-Ups
- Benfica is currently on an eight game winning streak in league play coming into the Dragao.
- Benfica coach Bruno Lage will be looking for revenge as his only loss in Portugal so far was against Porto in Taca da Liga.
- Benfica's Joao Felix has scored eight league goals and set up five others in 821 minutes which is just over nine full games of play.
- Benfica won this season's encounter 1-0 at the Luz in October on a Seferovic goal.
- Porto manager Conceicao could turn to a 4-3-3 formation to try to neutralize Benfica midfield.
- FC Porto have scored 163 goals all time at home in league games against Benfica with an all time record of 50 wins, 21 draws & 13 defeats.
- Porto's Yacine Brahimi was the player of the game in last seasons encounter at the Dragao.
WRITTEN BY JORGE CORREIA
Join us on Twitter for quick
news reports, pics and videos.
Join us on Facebook for quick news reports, pics and videos
THE LATEST PORTUGUESE SOCCER NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE