THE LATEST PORTUGUESE SOCCER NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
When - February 8, 2020
Where: Porto, Portugal at Estadio do Dragao Time: 15:30 WEST
Potential Starting Line-Ups
- Benfica would open up a ten point lead atop Portugal over FC Porto with a victory.
- Benfica pair Pizzi and Carlos Vinicius sit atop the league in goals with 12 goals a piece. Pizzi also leads the league in assists with eight.
- Benfica sit atop the league not only in points but in goals scored and least goals conceded.
- Benfica and FC Porto will be playing in their 172nd "O Classico" league game.
- The last time FC Porto won at home over Benfica by more then two goals was in November 2010, a 5-0 drubbing.
- FC Porto are the only club to have handed Benfica manger Bruno Lage a league loss ever in the first half of this season.
- Benfica's Rafa Silva was the highest rated player in last seasons encounter at the Dragao with a rating of 8.70.
WRITTEN BY JORGE CORREIA
|Last 5 League Games at Dragao||Score||Date|
|FC Porto win||1-0||20-09-2015|
Join us on Twitter for quick
news reports, pics and videos.
Join us on Facebook for quick news reports, pics and videos