When - January 26, 2019
Where: Braga, Portugal at Estadio Municipal de Braga Time: 19:45 WEST
Potential Starting Line-Ups
- Sporting are the Taca da Liga defending Champions and are looking to win the title for the second time, this is their fourth trip to the Finals.
- Sporting have won their last three games in a row in the Final Four stage on penalty kicks.
- A Sporting with a victory would be the first Portuguese club other then Benfica to win the competition more then once since its inception.
- FC Porto are in their third final and first since 2013, they have yet to be crowned Taca da Liga Champions.
- Porto should have the home field advantage in this encounter as it is less then 60km from Porto to Braga.
- FC Porto have not lost a game in all competions since their Classico defeat to Benfica on October 7, 2018
- Last seasons Taca da Liga Final Four recorded a total attendance of
52, 273 fans combined to all three tournament games.
WRITTEN BY JORGE CORREIA
THE LATEST PORTUGUESE SOCCER NEWS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
Join us on Facebook for quick news reports, pics and videos
Join us on Twitter for quick
news reports, pics and videos.